Self Lubricated Plug Valve
Features / Benefits:
• Body - Investment casting up to 12" ANSI Class 150, 6" ANSI class 300
• Sleeve Fitting - by master plug in a hydraulic press
• Sleeve Locking - Human error eliminated
• Pneumatic actuator, limit switch, solenoid valve, air filter regulator, etc
• Multi-Port, jacketed, caged, Fire-safe test requirements of API 607 and API 6FA
ANSI Class Rating:
From Class 125
Design Standard: BS 5158
Sizes: 15mm (1/2") to 200mm (8")
Materials: Cast iron
Ends: Flanged, Screwed
Range of application:
• Oil production
• Water injection
• Mud systems.
• Shut down valve on production
• Water injection and test manifold
• between valve tree and separator.
• Change-over valve between filters.
• Meetering stations
• Cylindrical without seats (integrated sets in the valve body)
• Full bore “through conduit”
• Venturi with reduced bore
• As a rule plug valves are expected to be maintenance free, however for some valves maintenance is highly required to secure operation and avoid damage.
PFA Lined Plug Valve
Plug Valve is lined non corrosive polymer and can resist any type of chemicals at various temperatures. It is available from 25 mm NB to 150 mm NB. Valves are virtually unaffected by changes in processing temperature or chemical concentration. In-fully-line valve, the fluorocarbon lining is locked into the valve body.
• Available from 1" ( 25 mm) to 16" ( 400 mm)
• Processing Temperature :
PTFE Sleeved Plug Valve