DASKM Valve Products Manufacture a full line of Gate Valves, including Wedge Gate Valves, Knife Gate Valves, Lined Gate Valves, Resilient Seated Gate Valves and more. Gate Valves are available from 1/2″ through 24″ and larger in various material options.
Gate Valves is a valve that opens by lifting a round or rectangular gate/wedge out of the path of the fluid. Gate valves are characterised as having either a rising or a nonrising stem. Rising stems provide a visual indication of valve position because the stem is attached to the gate such that the gate and stem rise and lower together as the valve is operated. Nonrising stem valves may have a pointer threaded onto the upper end of the stem to indicate valve position, since the gate travels up or down the stem on the threads without raising or lowering the stem.
|Body Materials||Trim Materials||End Connection|
|A105 Carbon Steel||304 SS||Threaded|
|WCB A216 Carbon Steel||316 SS||Flanged|
|LF2 Carbon||410 SS||Socket Weld|
|304 Stainless Steel||Hardfaced||Butt Weld|
|316 Stainless Steel;||Monel||Ring Type Joint;|
|Monel M35-1||Hasteloy C|
|And More||And More||And More|
Forged Steel Gate Valve
• Size range(s)
• NPS 1/4 - 2 (DN 8 - 50)
• Pressure rating
• ASME Classes 150 - 4500
• Standard connections
• Threaded, socket weld, flanged
Features and benefits
• A compact but extremely sturdy design for high pressure-temperature service.
• Solid CoCr alloy wedge (optional) ensures low friction and long service life.
• For Class 1500 valves and for steam service, seats are seal-welded to the body.
• Packing rings are precompressed to 4000 psi to provide a high integrity seal.
• For welded bonnet valves, the bonnet is threaded in and torqued to an engineered torque value and the
body bonnet joint is strength-welded, offering double protection against leakage.
(Body/bonnet threads and strength-weld).
• Fully guided wedge reduces wear on seating surfaces.
• Repairable 2-piece stem drive.
• Parallel slide gate valves also available.
• Optional design available with double packing, leak-off connection, live-loading and a packing blowout
for easy removal of old packing.
Knife Edge Gate Valves
A wide variety of hardened trim options are available on gate, seat ring and deflection cone to perform in critical services. DASKM Knife Edge Gate Valves are full port design for greater flow capacity and minimal pressure drop.
Features and benefits
• Body Type : Uni-Directional / Bi-Directional
• Port : Full Round Port / “V” Notch / Square Port
• Stem : Rising Stem / Non Rising Stem
• Design Standard : MSS SP 81
• Testing Standard : MSS SP 81
• Size Range : 2” To 24” (Higher Size on Request)
• End Connection : Full Lugs, Wafer Type, Flangeless, Two Lugs Wafer Type
• Rating : 150 PSI up to 12” Size in C.S./S.S./Alloy Steel Construction and 75 PSI up to
24” Size. Size Above 24” is not covered in MSS SP 81 Standard. Contact factory for higher size.
• Drilling : As Per ANSI B 16.5 / DIN / IS Standard, Others on request Operation : Manual Hand Wheel /
Chain Wheel / Electric Actuator Operated. Bevel Gear / Pneumatic Cylinder
(Single / Double Acting) / Hydraulic Cylinder /